Sunday, January 31, 2010

3 Weeks: Really?

This morning was not how I would have chosen to start it out.  The scaled jumped all over the place before it finally settled on a weight above what I thought it should be. There was no hot water for the shower (only 2 kids got their showers in last night).  Kids were squirmy at church, but that's nothing unusual. I decided to jump in the car after church and meet up with Jon so I could take his afternoon walk with him, vented a bit, and then had to hurry back for my missionary meeting.  I'm now home, in better spirits, and ready to face the rest of the day. And, I stepped on the scale and I was down from this morning's last weight, more consistent with yesterday's and the first weigh in of the morning, so I'm a little happier about that.

Tonight the mutual age kids have a meeting with the bishop.   He does this several times a year.  The youth get together and just ask the bishop anything they might have questions on. So, one more chase, and then we can look forward to a quiet evening.....

Jillian just came in with her toe bleeding. She said the floor smashed it and told me I could go get a Bandaid without her. Guess she was too distraught even to got upstairs and find a Bandaid.

1 comment:

Sullivan Family said...

Did you get any sleep yet?
Just so you know, the running doesn't get any less as they get older, but them getting older makes it easier cause the older ones start driving...but that causes more loss of sleep...Ü

Hope you're surviving okay, call me if you need anything!