Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 7: Sunday, a day or rest

I can't say exactly way, but today I'm just beat. From the moment I got up this morning I have been tired. Half the time at church all I could think of was going home and taking a nap. When I got home and finally was able to lay down, I got a call that I had a missionary meeting at 2:30. That only gave me about 45 minutes. Could I sneak a nap in there? I read for a while, and started to doze, but I didn't get much more than a cap nap, if that before I was up and off again.

Today I am just physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. My hope is to get to bed early tonight. In fact, I think I'm going to sign off now so I can start moving in that direction.

1 comment:

Once There Was a Snowman said...

Hope you sleep well, have sweet dreams and awake refreshed and full of energy. I love seeing you and started missing you again as soon as you left.

Love you

Jon