I didn't get to post yesterday, but for some reason it wasn't as quiet as I expected. I woke up around 7:15 but went back to bed around 8:00, really feeling like I needed rest. Next thing I knew it was 11:00, and I was STILL tired. But I had to get going and start getting things cleaned before Shawn came over for piano lessons. We spent the next hour or so straightening up the house, and the rest is sort of a ,,,blurr until after lessons. Kristin and I decided to catch a movie (Sherlock Holmes) and stopped at the store after to shop for Jacob's birthday and get a few groceries. Next thing I knew it was 9:30.
So that was my exciting day Saturday.
Sunday I was up by 7:00 to take Ben to the church. Then it was the morning chaos of getting out the door. Jon called before we left and said they had personal time most all the day and that he was suppose to take a walk for 1 1/2 hours after lunch and invited us out to join him (and for Jacob's Birthday). So, we spent the afternoon going for a walk then went and sat in the pool and hot tub (both nice an warm or hot) and just enjoyed each other's company.
Grandma B's coming over this evening for cake and ice cream and the kids are screaming hunger, so time to go.
Gaye and the gang
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment