This morning Ben had to be to the church by 6:00 a.m. to put out flags for the holiday. I decided to make good use of the time and headed over to the gym to get in my last 79 laps at the pool. Amazingly I not only completed the 79 laps, but threw in like 3 more for good measure. Pretty exciting. Although there were 2 guys there swimming with me that do that same workout every day. Someday maybe. It take a long time.
I came home, and as expected, most everyone was still asleep. I got in my last 2 miles on the treadmill then started on the bike when Jon called to give me his good new that he was down this week. Between several interruptions, I finished up my 7 miles on the bike, and decided to go an extra mile and a half, just because.
My hair was still wet from swimming but I tried to do some things around the house and bedroom. I finally gave in and climbed under the covers to warm up with my electric blanket and finished a book I'd started a while back. It was so lovely.
I was too tired today to push the kids to get done what they were suppose to. I got after them several times to finish their chores, but I'm done convince they understand what "finishing" means.
Oh, well. I'm glad it was a holiday. I can use some time off. I just finished the 15 day triathlon and I was suppose to start my 14 day triathlon tomorrow, but I may delay it by one day and give myself a chance to rest. I'm feeling a bit run down right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment