I do believe it, I do believe it's true... if my house counts as the zoo.
Well, I made it. I managed to complete the first of my work deadlines. Not that I'm done. Oh no. But this was a BIG deadline worth lots of money, and at least I have about 3 more weeks before just the draft of another project is due. For now, I can handle that.
Last I checked, the kids were still alive. I think. Actually, I don't know where the three oldest are right now. I know Samantha had an Arts Night at the school, but I don't remember if she said she was staying after, and she didn't tell me the time, so I don't know when to go. Ben usually stays with her, so I can only imagine that's where they are. I think Dani went to a friend's. Seems to me I recall being asked and I said only if chores and homework were done. Hmmm. Maybe it's time to put on my detective hat and search down some kids.
However, Kristin did pick up Jillian from grandma B's, so at least that child is in place. Apparently she was a bit homesick while she was there. I tried to call last night to say hi but she'd fallen asleep before dinner. I talked to her on the phone today and she was doing one of those cry/laugh things, which told me she wasn't happy but trying to be. It's nice to have her home.
Still haven't gotten exercise in today, but I have hours more than yesterday....(that's what she thinks).
One thing off the plate (work), 2 science projects delayed, and a long weekend to finish them.
I'm feeling pretty good, all things considered. I am woman, hear me roar.
Good night sweetheart, well it's time to go!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a super woman, Jon is not good enough for you, or at least not small enough, yet!
Dave
And we're changing that, right?
I'm far from Superman, or super woman, but I'm trying. Attitude is not everything, but it counts for an awful lot.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Gaye
Post a Comment