Friday, January 29, 2010

2 Weeks and 5 Days?: All quiet on the western front

It's almost too quiet here.  The 2 oldest at school, the 4 younger at grandma's, and not a sound from the shoe elves indicating that they're cleaning up in the kitchen or doing laundry.  Sheesh.

Wish I could get more done at work, but I'm still having issues getting things up and running from my computer exchange recently.  But it's nice not to have more distractions than I already have.

So, it's Friday and I'm not sure what's happening.  I'll be picking up the younger ones soon and maybe we'll have a family night: watch a movie, play some games...  Guess I'll see what they want to do. 

It would be nice to have something else to report.  I could start listing all the things I need to get done over the next few weeks, but I'm sure that would be far from exciting.

For now, guess I'll be looking forward to a nice loud evening at home, once I get the kids.

No comments: