Friday, January 22, 2010

1 Week and 5 Days: Rush Hour Homework 2

Can a person drown from too much homework?

We were up by 5:30 to get the science fair posters put together but amazingly we got them done, just. Cut it a little too close. This morning was a bit crazy. Jacob had to get his birthday treats ready (he got himself ready today pretty much all by himself because I was busy with the girls). Deanna, Dani, and Sam had their science fair projects they needed to have done before school. Dani had her math tutoring class at 7:30 too. Ben was packing for his campout this weekend. So, the house was in a hustle and bustle state this morning.

I ended up spending the afternoon chasing errands, returning library books, picking up camping supplies, getting kids, shopping, and the list goes on. I think I was in the car for 5 hours today. Now Ben is off camping, Sam is at a birthday slumber party, and it's just the 4 youngers at home. I think I will try an early night tonight, since I don't think the 3 or 4 hours of sleep I got last night were enough.

No comments: