Today wasn't too bad, I suppose. But then again, I wouldn't know because I've been stuck behind this computer since 4:30 this morning and didn't quit until 8:30 this evening. I've sort of let everything go today. Jacob made dinner tonight, chili, and I think Kristin stepped in to make sure he didn't burn the house down or anything. Heaven knows I wouldn't have time for that. Plus, it just might make me cry.
Still haven't gotten my exercise in yet (now that it's nearing 9:00) so I think I'll walk on the tredmill for a little while before I hit the sack. I actually read today that taking a leasure walk before bed might help you sleep better, so here's to wishful thinking. With my luck it will just wake me up and I'll never get to sleep.
Jillian is still at Grandma B's, and I can't get over how quiet it is without her. It's just weird.
Well, I'm signing off. I still got some walking to do.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
10:00 and I finish 2.2 miles on the treadmill. YEAH! 7 more to go and 4 days left. The walk should be fine, it's the swimming I'm worried about.
gaye
Wish we were there to help! Send the kids out, we will take them for a while.
Dave & Katherine
Post a Comment