Monday, January 25, 2010

2 Weeks and 1 Day: Baby It's Cold Inside

Woke up today with a cold. Guess it finally caught up to me. I'm still able to get around, just don't feel good doing it.

The 2 oldest still have school so got up and got them out the door by 7:30 (The others are off track for the next 3 weeks). I took Jacob for testing with the speech therapist at the school at 9:00 then came back to work. Jon's sister JaNae called and chatted for a while to see how things were going and then Jon's mom came by about 2:00 to get the kids. She only took Jacob and Jillian because Dani and Deanna had play practice from 3:30 until 5:00. After their practice I ran them over to her house. So, it's just me and the two oldest for a few days.

I think I will hit the sack early tonight. Hopefully I can sleep much of this cold off. I can't wait to feel better. Seems I've just been feeling off for over a week now.

No comments: