Monday, February 1, 2010

3 Weeks and a Day: Caught up in the chaos

Got up today and got a mile on the treadmill before I had to get the kids up. Got another mile in before I had to take them to school (my week to drive). Focused on work today.  Grandma B talked about getting the kids today, but they all wanted to stay home a bit more since they'll be gone to the Jeffrey's next week.  They were pretty good.  Jacob and Jillian trashed the family room, but I guess that's life.

For family night tonight we had a bit of a breakdown again. Not sure why I try sometimes.  I'm just wondering if it's possible to have all six kids (of different ages) sit quietly for 30 seconds at the same moment.  Probably not.

Well, I guess it was a good thing I still had a few more miles I needed to get in.  Time to cool down.  Can't remember if I mentioned that my goal for the week was to walk a marathon (26.2  miles). 4+ down, 22 more to go.

No comments: