Holy shmollies. I finally got the last of my final draft out for review. The guide goes to production next week and even though I could probably nit pick it for another month, it's at a point that if I died over the weekend, the guide is pretty much ready to go. YEAH!!!!!!!!! It makes me so happy. It's like a load has been taken off my shoulders (although it's not really officially over. Still lots to do to get it ready for production).
My poor kids probably think I don't exist anymore. I'm going to go spend some time with them. Jillian was in with me a good part of the day, talking my ear off. Whew, that girl can talk. and talk. and talk. How can someone bring you so much joy and so much headache at the same time.
Well, I just got off the phone with Jon. I'm nagging him to start posting again. Hopefully he will tonight.
--------
So funny story. I didn't post it because I thought Jon would but he stopped posting about this time.
Last week Jon called to say that he's finally starting to notice a difference for himself. He said he was at the pool, working out, when his thumb caught the side of his suit and it split down the side, top to bottom. Fortunately the seams held it on him until he could get out (carefully). He then tried on a suit he didn't like because it was hard to put on but realized it wasn't hard to put on anymore.
I had to laugh because what he was telling me is that something fits now that didn't used to, but what I was hearing was "yeah, I had to split my pants out to realize I was losing weight".
Okay, maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was funny.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy, I wish splitting my pants meant I was losing weight. What am I doing wrong? Congrats on finishing your project!
Post a Comment