Today seemed so short in compared to some days. Maybe it was because I didn't work a 14 hour day.
I was up at 4:00 to make sure Ben was up for the temple, but I must admit, I went back to bed and slept until 6:00. Some of the kids had Valentine parties today so they were taping pencils to their cards before they left for school. Kristin called to see if I had gas at home because she ran out of gas up the street, but the neighbor happened by while she was talking to me and so I can only assume she helped her, because I didn't see her out there after I dropped the kids off at school. Plus I drive on Tuesdays and the neighbor girls said their mom was helping her.
Got a call around noon from the school saying Jacob and another boy ran into eachother during recess and he got a nice shiner from it. They didn't know if I wanted to pick him up and let him come home or now. I took some Motrin over, cause I thought they said he hit is head, but apparently it was just the eye. He kept asking me if it really got black or just stayed purple. I'll have to get a picture up soon.
I left for Jon's place about 3:30 so I could be there for dinner and the evening workout. We had baked salmon, broccoli, and grapes. We then headed over to the gym to do water aerobics. They have two new guys (actually 3 but one stay because he was too tired). The guys said they'd never joke about water aerobics being sissy again. It was pretty fun but it sure is a challenge to keep it up and keep your balance.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment