Tuesday, February 9, 2010
4 Weeks and 1 Day (Monday Feb 8): It's been a long day
I'm running behind on a work draft deadline so I was up by 3:30 this morning. Got Sam and Ben up by 6:00 or 6:30 so they could get ready for school, and we're back to family time at 7:00 (prayer, breakfast and scripture reading). As soon as they left I was back to work and stayed there until 5:00, when I took a break to do some interval training on the treadmill. I worked a bit longer and then wrapped up for the day so we could have family time and dinner. The table has laundry on it, so we sat around the counter for dinner, and for family night we gathered a few items Jon needed dropped off. Didn't get to bed until like 11:30. I'm doing okay now but I'm sure it's going to catch up with me soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well enjoy the peace and quit, I seem to be missing mine for some reason. Actually we are having fun (now that the barfing in done). We get an occasional fart bomb from Jacob but he is usually next to Katherine when he does it so it's not bothering me much. We had a fun FHE last night that I think the kids enjoyed. All in all it seems to be going well.
Dave
So tell me the secret to FHE, cause it seems to be one of the most challenging times for me. They start goofing off and all is lost.
Gaye
One adult for every child.
Dave
Post a Comment