So Ben's birthday ended up covering 2 days. Jon was able to get the evening off to take Ben out for his birthday and Ben ended up staying the night there. He got back at 6:00 this morning. I must say, he came back a motivated individual. He got home, got all the kids up, took out all the garbage, and was ready to go before 7:00. That gave us time to open the presents he didnt' get to open last night. So I don't know if he was motivated by the stack of gifts, from Jon's talking to, or from his parent/teacher conference results from yesterday (which could use some improvement).
The rest of the day was work, work, work. Grandma B invited Jillian over but I didn't want to take the time to run over there, so she stayed here. I actually put her on Nickjr.com and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with how well she navigates the computer. I was noticing that "hand/eye coordination" is different than when I was a kid. It used to be you'd go out to throw or hit a ball around to get that, now it's move the mouse to click the button.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment