Friday, February 19, 2010

5 Weeks and 4 days (2/18): Are we getting anywhere?

Kids were at school today and grandma B picked up Jillian around 10:30 or so to spend the day with her. I wish this meant I could take it easy, relax, read all day, but work still calls.  Although I finished my draft deadline, my final guide is due in less than a week, and the guide goes to publish the first week in March.  So it will be continuing my March Madness well before March hits the scene and I'm hoping March will actually bring me a reprieve.

I actually managed to get most of the kids to stick around and finish their dinner chores.  Some came up with homework excuses and such to try and get out of it, but those who didn't completely finish will be getting up nice and early to get that done.  Most everyone finished fortunately. 

I'm having a hard time with the eating healthy and exercising stuff this week.  I'm still trying to get better, but I'm still not doing great. I'd better get back on track before the whole week gets away from me.

No comments: