I can't believe it's been almost 7 weeks now. Before we know it Jon will be home and hopefully there will be less of him.
Quiet today. Jillian was at grandma's, the others at school, Kristin had work. My visiting teachers stopped by briefly this morning, but other than that, I've been up to work.
My work deadline is approaching and I have very mixed emotions about that. I still have 3 more lessons to go, and I'm behind the schedule I had set for myself, but I feel pretty good that it will get done, and that excites me.
Had to pick up Sam at 3:00 for an orthodontist appointment. She was there longer than usual. Guess she's lopsided. One side was doing really well, the other developed a crossbite. Then we picked up Jillian and headed home. So I didn't get home until 5:00. Then it was back to work. I really need to get my last three lessons out tomorrow, early would be best, so the instructors have time to review the lessons.
Getting the kids to do some cleaning. Ben has a good motivator so he can play his new games.
By the way, I have heard from Jon, so he is alive. Maybe barely.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So whats up with Jon, he hasn't reported for days. Is he still alive?
Dave
Post a Comment