Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 Weeks and 2 Days: Groundhog Day, I think I'm under the shadow

Today wasn't much different from the rest except that it looks like I'm back into the long hours at work mode. Started around 7:30 and ended around 7:30.  Long and and too much still ahead of me.

However, I did manage to get in 5 miles on the treadmill, spread out over the day of course.  That puts me 9 miles into my marathon.

3 comments:

Once There Was a Snowman said...

way to go babe! you should be over half way today if you keep it up

love and miss you all

Jon

cruisin2fitness said...

Heck, when we take the kids next week you will have so much time on your hands that you should be able to do the marathon in a day.

The Brady 8 said...

Well, if it weren't for work....

It actually surprised me that when I figured it out I could reasonably do a marathon in a week. I've always looked at it as such an overwhelming thing that I just simply saw it as impossible. However, now I'm rethinking this. I'm even considering maybe doing a 5K or something. I think the city sponsors a 5K in the spring.

It's actually empowering to realize what you can do.

Gaye