Back to early days. Sammy had temple this morning at 4:00 so I just stayed up and started working. Probably a good thing too because it seems like I've had to cut off early lately and I really need to get this project done for work. I'm on the home stretch now, so I'm seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel. Still way behind, but I'm feeling better that I'll get there.
Did a little decorating for Ben's birthday and wrapped up a candy bar for him so he had something to open this morning. If I'd thought this threw, I should have let him open all his presents this morning because it's been crazy and I don't know if we'll get to do it tonight. He and Sam have play practice stuff after school, then I had to run to the bank, Sam had to take some books to the library, and I still hadn't done a cake. By the time I got home we had parent/teacher conferences for Ben and Sam at 4:30 until almost 6:00. Jon got the evening off to take Ben out for his birthday and he picked him up from the school. So, here we sit with a cake, cheese cake (cause that's what he asked for), and presents, but no birthday boy. The home teacher also dropped off a tub of ice cream and brownies for him. Fat galore.
It's free pancake day at IHOP, so I took those that wanted to go: Dani, Jacob, and Jillian (Ben was gone and Sam and Deanna didn't want pancakes). Plus, we took one of the neighbor girls. Jillian apparently loves strawberry syrup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment