Wednesday, February 17, 2010

5 Weeks and 3 Days (2/17): Time to rethink this

It's become apparent to me that my kids are very aware that with everything I've got going on,  I can't be there to follow through with everything. So I ask the kids to do something and rarely does it get done.  Looks like there will be some changes here because it's getting really frustrating being ignored.  So over the next day or so I will be coming up with a plan to try and get the kids on task, be responsible, and maybe get some things done around here.

Wednesdays are always crazy days: play practice, Activity days, Mutual, life.  Jon's mom offer to take Jillian for the day but wanted me to drop her off.  I decided to just keep her here for the day rather than spend more time chasing in the car.  She wasn't too bad, although she must be having a hungry day because she ate 2 lunches and had thirds for dinner.  My little hobbit.

1 comment:

Theron & Melissa said...

You're a trooper. I don't know how you're doing it. More than half done!