Sunday, February 7, 2010

4 Weeks: ..................

It was strange only having 2 kids to get to church today.  Ben's meeting didn't start until 7:30 today so we got to sleep in some.  When you're used to taking up a whole middle bench and it was just me and Sammy until Ben joined us after passing the sacrament, it was very strange.  Ben and Sam weren't feeling very good during church and I took them home after sacrament meeting.  Kristin was up sick last night and this morning, so maybe the "car sickness" wasn't just that.

The kids called this afternoon and we chatted for awhile.  I didn't talk to Jillian, guess she's running a fever today.  Chatted with Katherine for awhile and we talked about the kids, goals and getting in shape.  Ran back over to the church at 4:30 for the kid's parent/teacher conferences for Scouting and Personal Progress.  Ben is very close to his Eagle and I've challenged Sammy to finish the Virtue value by the end of the month.  I'm going to do it with her.

1 comment:

cruisin2fitness said...

woohoo Go Ben Go Sam Go Momma. Ilove and miss you all keep up the good work.

Dad