Wednesday, February 10, 2010

4 Weeks and 2 and 3 Days (Tues 2/9, Wed 2/10): Already?

Well, it's amazing how much you can get done when it's quiet around the house.  The place is still a mess, but I'm getting a lot done for work.  Still pulling 12+ hour days this week.  Managed to get my exercise in during Biggest Loser.  Hey, I recognized where they were. Hey Jeffrey family, why didn't we see you on the show, I mean they were right there.

Wednesday night is Mutual. Already dropped off Ben and Samantha goes at 7:00.  Wow, a quiet day and then a quiet evening?  What's with that?  Just as well.  I've got a deadline for work today and I still have 2 lessons to go.  I hope I can get it done without incident.

2 comments:

cruisin2fitness said...

We would have gone to the Olympic Training Center when the came but had no idea there were even here. They kept is all very hush hush.

Dave

P.S. I am looking forward to quiet again. Jill and Jake count for 2 each so it is more like 6 extra kids in the house.

The Brady 8 said...

I believe it. So you can probably understand even more now how much I appreciate you guys. Not sure I would have gotten done what I did (not to mention the added stress part) without the help.

Hope the kids, and you, are enjoying it though.

Gaye