Busy, busy day. Another 12+ hour day at work and still so much to do. Jillian managed to empty the game cabinet on the TV room floor. What a mess. I basically told the kids no dinner until it was clean. We still haven't eaten, but I think they're done now. I just wonder, what does it take to motive someone.
Still completing my marathon. Only 2 miles down so far today, but hope to do a few more before bed. Here's proof that I'm still going.
PS- 9:00 PM, just finished another 3 miles to make 5 for the day.

2 comments:
nice toes. owee blisters I have some of those. Keep up the good work babe I love and miss you tell the kids I love and miss them too.
Jon
Keep going girl! Between the morning hike and the gym Katherine and I are doing 25-30 a week each so it might be time to step it up again for us.
Dave
Post a Comment