Not sure what to say about today. Kept Jillian home and she stayed pretty content coloring next to me most of the day. Of course she still wanted to sit on my lap at times, and also wanted to play computer games. She keeps me hopping, but she wasn't too bad.
I picked up the kids from school, dropped some off at home, then hit Walmart to do some shopping. I picked up about a dozen and 1/2 yogurts and jokingly said to Dani, "Well, that ought to last about 3 days, right?" After tonight I'm not too certain we'll make it through tomorrow. Glad my kids at least like good for you stuff too instead of just junk. Let's see how long the fruit lasts. I imagine the veggies will last a little longer than the other two...haha.
The kids are still doing pretty good with their chores and music this week. It's been nice. There is still room for improvement, but I appreciate their effort.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just a few more day and less of Jon will be home, hang in there.
Dave
Post a Comment