Same old, same old. More work, more chaos, more reminding the kids over and over to stay focused on their work. However, we did get the kitchen looking pretty good after dinner last night, and the girls helped Jacob with his homework. After school I took the girls to the secondhand store to get some pants without holes in the knees. I need to find a secondhand store like by my sister's where things were $1. Oh well. These pants looked like there were in good shape and probably cost a lot more if I'd bought them from a retail store.
Hard to believe this time with Jon away is coming to a close. And, my project at work is due Friday so that's another stressor off my plate. I think I'll take some time off after this and try to do some things around the house. Or just relax. I haven't decided. Maybe both.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment