Monday, March 1, 2010

7 Weeks and 1 Day: Another Day, Another boatload of stuff to do

It sure was nice that I didn't have the pressures of work like I didn't the last few weeks because I found I had plenty of other things I needed to get done that have been ignored lately.  One of those things was realizing that the car registration was due 2/28. Um, don't tell anyone that it's passed that date.  So, remembering this about 11:30, I finished up what I was doing and made a dash to the the nearest Jiffy Lube for and inspection and oil change.  I managed to leave my coupon for $5 off, but managed to pull in when no one was in line, so I got a $10 empty port discount. Sweet.  So now I'm driving my car legally again.

Very sleepy today.  I was itching like mad this morning and ended up taking a couple allergy pills. Don't know if that's it, but I can hardly keep my eyes open today.

Yesterday we had a family meeting and made sure everyone knew their chores for the week.  It was amazing.  The kids have been so great today. Some didn't do everything they were suppose to, but some did everything. Probably the cleanest some rooms have been in a while.  Boy, I sure hope they can keep this up this week.  Organization does have it's advantages.

No comments: