Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time Flies

So, I've had so many things to say and haven't taken the time to write them down. Now I'm certain I've forgotten most of them. I'll just keep posting as things come up.

Jon and I are still working hard to get ourselves in shape. Seems Jon encounters obstacle after obstacle. His back has been doing better for a few weeks now, but he decided to join me in the blister department a time or two. Last week his ankle was bothering him. Saturday he twisted is arm and it's been a bit sore. But, we're still keepin' on. As of now Jon's down over 35 lb since mid/late May, and I'm down around 17. It's hard to see the change when you see yourself every day, but there is some noticable change if you stop to think about it.

As for the home, it's had to take a little bit of a back seat this past week. Work has been busy for me and Jon's been caught up in errands and such. This week alone he went to Idaho to drop off his nephew and pick up his niece. We ran our car into the shop to get repaired, picked it up yesterday, wasn't done right so we'll be heading back out there again soon. Tuesday he spent the afternoon/evening at Ben's Scout camp.....The list goes on and on. But today he's making some progress around the house (finally got the last of the Christmas lights off the house....as embarrassing as that is to say).

We'll check in again soon when I can remember all the things I wanted to mention revisualize in my brain.

No comments: