Monday, June 2, 2008

What's up for the first of June

Okay. We're off to a great start. At this rate we should have at least 4 postings by Christmas.

So for the quick list of What's Happening we have:
~ Samantha finishing her last day of 7th grade tomorrow.
~ Ben, Dani, and Deanna are on break for one more week (then they're back for 3 1/2 weeks before a 3 1/2 week summer break).
~ I think we're finally getting nice weather.
~ The most honorable Jeffrey family joined us for the weekend.
~ Grandma Johnson's coming out next week for another grandson's wedding.
~ We still have no landscaping in our yard.
~ Our front sidewalk got removed this morning.
~ Jon and Gaye have decided to get rid of a good percentage of themselves.

I've got to go torture myself on the tredmill and I'm not looking forward to it, but I will post again soon.

Gaye

No comments: